Coldplay 19th August 2022 - Seated
The Music Of The Spheres World Tour begins on 18 March 2022 with the band’s first ever show in Costa Rica, before travelling to the Dominican Republic, Mexico, USA, Germany, Poland, France, Belgium and the UK.
The full list of shows is available at coldplay.com/tour. Support at the majority of shows will come from H.E.R., with London Grammar supporting at selected dates.
UK fans ordering Music Of The Spheres from the Official Coldplay UK Store at ukstore.coldplay.com (including all those who have already done so) will get first access to tickets for the London and Glasgow shows.
The band have already teased that more dates will follow soon.
SUSTAINABILITY PLAN ‘A WORK IN PROGRESS’
SHOW POWERED BY 100% RENEWABLE ENERGY
PLEDGE TO CUT TOUR EMISSIONS BY 50%
ONE TREE PLANTED FOR EVERY TICKET SOLD
In 2019, Coldplay committed to making their future tours as environmentally beneficial as possible, and today’s announcement is accompanied by a comprehensive set of sustainability initiatives and environmental commitments.
Full details can be seen at coldplay.com/sustainability including commitments to:
- cut direct emissions by 50% compared to the band’s most recent tour (2016-17).
- power the show entirely by renewable, super-low emission energy – with solar installations at every venue, waste cooking oil, a kinetic stadium floor and kinetic bikes powered by fans. This power will be stored in the first ever mobile, rechargeable show battery (developed and made in partnership with BMW from recyclable BMW i3 batteries).
- draw down significantly more CO2 than the tour produces with a range of nature- and technology-based solutions, including planting one tree for every ticket sold.
- provide each venue with a sustainability rider requesting best environmental practices.
- encourage fans to use low carbon transport to and from shows via the official tour app built by SAP, rewarding those who do with a discount at venues.
- ensure all merchandise is sustainably and ethically sourced.
- offer free drinking water and strive to eliminate plastic bottles at every venue.
- put 10% of all earnings into a fund for environmental and socially-conscious causes, including ClientEarth, One Tree Planted and The Ocean Cleanup.
- establish a partnership with climate change experts at Imperial College London's Grantham Institute - Climate Change and the Environment to quantify the impact of the tour – both positively and negatively – on the environment
- Sale starts:
- Fri 22 Oct 2021 10:00 am
- Sale ends:
- Event day, or until sold out
- Family Enclosure seats:
Ticket Price and Details
Pitch Standing: £85.00
Category 1: £120.00
Category 2: £85.00
Category 3: £70.00
Category 4: £55.00
Category 5: £25.00
All tickets are subject to booking fee
Please note the following for this show:
- Children under 5 years old are not permitted in to the stadium.
- Persons under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
- Under 12s are not permitted on the pitch.
- Venue Name:
- Wembley Stadium
- Venue Address:
- Empire Way, Wembley, Brent, HA9.
To purchase tickets in the accessible areas of the ground, please call our hotline: 0800 093 0824
Before purchasing your tickets in the disabled section, we will require proof of disability to ensure that all allocated seating is being provided to our accessible guests. If you have not already supplied this information please post, scan or e-mail details to The FA at the details below. You will still need to call in on the on-sale day to purchase your tickets even if you provide your proof of disability prior to this day.
Please send us your proof of disability by mail or e-mail to:
The Football Association
E-mail: POD@wembleystadium.com (Please note: this inbox is not monitored. Please do not send queries to this inbox as they will NOT receive a response. Any questions or queries should be submitted online via our portal).
We accept photocopies of Disability Living Allowance, PIP or an original letter from your GP or hospital. We do not accept Blue Badge permits as proof.
IMPORTANT: If you have previously purchased tickets with us and already have a customer number, you do not need to send in proof of disability again. If you cannot remember your customer number, we can look it up when you call.
1. We reserve the right to implement restrictions/conditions before and during the Event to ensure it is safe. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards and you may be evicted without a refund if you fail to comply. This includes potential entry requirements introduced to reduce and mitigate the spread of Covid-19.
2. We reserve the right to refuse admission or to remove any person from the site, without refund, for reasons of public safety (including for crowd surfing or moshing, or failure to comply with any measures put in place to combat the spread of Covid-19), any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of these T&Cs.
3. You must not enter the site if you believe that you may have been infected with Covid-19 and/or you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19. If you or anyone in your party is displaying symptoms of COVID-19, we will refund your tickets if you have proof of the below with photo ID and valid ticket
- Proof of a positive COVID-19 test
- Proof of being notified by test and trace to isolate within the event period
- For symptoms experienced on the day of the event, proof that you have applied for/ taken a PCR test
All refunds are subject to the promoter’s terms and conditions.Please let us know by 9am on the day of your event to request a refund.