Westlife Hospitality Packages
The UK's top selling album group of the 21st century, Westlife, today announce that they will be performing their first-ever Wembley Stadium connected by EE show next August. It follows the stunning success of this summer’s ‘Twenty Tour’ which sold a record 600,000 tickets across 27 cities and 13 countries.
The spectacular concert, on Saturday 22 August 2020, will see the global pop kings perform their greatest hits including 'Swear It Again', ‘Flying Without Wings’ and ‘You Raise Me Up’ as well as sensational uptempo new songs from their forthcoming album ‘Spectrum’ such as ‘Hello My Love’, ‘Better Man’ and ‘Dynamite’.
The band will be supported by James Morrison and All Saints.
Please note the following for this show:
- Children under 5 years old are not permitted in to the stadium.
- Under 11s are not permitted in pitch seats and must bring ear protection.
- Persons under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
- No under 16s in Gold Circle standing
Ticket Price and Details
World of Our Own Hospitality Package
Westlife World of Our Own Hospitality
£299 INC VAT
- Reserved ticket in a central seating block on Level One
- Exclusive access to relaxed and informal 'lounge style' hospitality pre show and for one hour post show
- Complimentary beers, wines and soft drinks pre show and for one hour post show
- A wide ranging buffet menu before the main act
- Snacks served post show
- Access to the Club Wembley after show party until late
- Venue Name:
- Wembley Stadium
- Venue Address:
- Empire Way, Wembley, Brent, HA9.
Wembley Stadium is a public transport destination. Rail, tube, bus and pedestrian routes have been upgraded to enable visitors to travel to and from the stadium smoothly and safely on major event days. For further information to assist you plan your journey to the Stadium, please vist www.wembleystadium.com/gettingtowembley.
For live travel information on the day of the event call the Wembley Stadium Travel Information Line on 0845 6000 555 (calls charged at standard local rate).
Please use the official Stadium car parks if driving to the venue, available to pre-book by visiting www.wembleyofficialparking.com.
A resident’s only parking permit scheme operates in the Wembley area on Stadium event days. Illegally parked vehicles will be fined by Brent Council and may be towed away. For details of the restrictions visit www.brent.gov.uk/wembley
Wembley Stadium is served by three stations and six lines:
Wembley Park Station – Jubilee and Metropolitan lines (Zone 4)
Wembley Stadium Station – Chiltern Railways line www.chilternrailways.co.uk
Wembley Express services drop you direct to the Stadium from over 50 locations across the UK. Brought to you by National Express, the Official Coach Supplier to Wembley Stadium connected by EE, it’s the easiest and most convenient way to travel to the best sporting and music events.
To book a Wembley Express for this show, visit the National Express website.